What is manipulate? An Introduction
Manipulate is our industry-leading offering: a social engineering penetration testing service, which will demonstrate what can be accessed by potential attackers, and follow-up by helping you reduce the threat that social engineering could impose. To manipulate is the skill of deception, the smiling assassin, the silent attack. It is borne out of the clever manipulation of the human tendency to trust.
The manipulate process begins with our external research of your business – gaining contacts, information and other useful knowledge that will be later used in our test on your premises. Much of this will be publicly available: through your website, social media and online presence. With experience in performing social engineering penetration testing, we will work alongside you to scope out what potential vulnerabilities may be putting you at risk, prior to our incognito testing of your workplace(s).
As part of our outreach for manipulate, we have released this short video as an introduction to today's threats of social engineering:
Through external and internal testing of your workplace, Manipulate will help secure your business against social engineering by:
- Testing the controls you have in-place that should be protecting your confidential information.
- Analysing how aware and resilient your staff are against the threat of a breach, through digital, verbal and physical means.
- Evaluating how effective your current Business Continuity Plan is in the event of data being accessed through social engineering.
- Using cutting-edge techniques to provide social engineering penetration testing services, with a methodology researched extensively with Security Lancaster, a Cyber Security Centre of Excellence.
- Supporting your business with our findings, by improving the internal culture of security among your staff and identifying key weaknesses during our incognito testing.
We provide a comprehensive range of penetration testing, certification, information security consultancy and managed services for SMEs, public sector organisations and larger corporates looking to protect their business and enhance overall security of their IT systems.
Our specialists will help you identify and manage risks around your various data assets to give you, your employees and your customers much greater peace of mind.Hover over each section to find out more