Xyone offer a Cyber Security Awareness training course aimed at business managers, informing how to:
- Influence their teams to be aware of security risks.
- Instil a culture of better Cyber Security.
- Improve the business’ defence from cyber threats.
- Understand the main internal and external threats to the business.
This 3 hour course focuses on real-life issues that your business will face every day. By the end of the course, all participants will have:
- An understanding of the effects of a cyber breach on their business.
- Awareness of terminology surrounding some of the threats internally and externally.
- Opportunities to take an objective and proactive look at their business from a risk perspective.
- Knowledge of where information security fits into their company policies.
- A series of housekeeping procedures to implement through their own teams, to mitigate risk.
- Heard real-life case studies of cyber breaches, knowing how to avoid them.
We provide a comprehensive range of penetration testing, certification, information security consultancy and managed services for SMEs, public sector organisations and larger corporates looking to protect their business and enhance overall security of their IT systems.
Our specialists will help you identify and manage risks around your various data assets to give you, your employees and your customers much greater peace of mind.Hover over each section to find out more